WHAT ARE INSTAGRAM STORY TEMPLATES?
Instagram story templates can be saved to your camera roll and then used on Instagram stories as a background for text, questions, polls, and more. Sometimes they are blank and other times they have fill-in-the-blank areas so your audience can get to know you better.
With all the changes on Instagram, it’s harder to be seen in the normal feed. That’s why Instagram stories are so important. Instagram stories give you another tool to connect with your audience & you can do exactly that by grabbing the free templates I made just for you!
Shop Top Rated Premium Templates:
- Canva Instagram Post Templates | SimpleProduct on sale
- Canva Instagram Story Highlight Icons | RainbowProduct on sale
- Canva Instagram Story Templates | Dusty RoseProduct on sale
- Canva Instagram Story Templates | MinimalistProduct on sale
- Canva Instagram Story Highlight Icons | SummerProduct on sale
- Canva Instagram Story Highlight Icons | TravelProduct on sale
HOW DO YOU USE INSTAGRAM STORY TEMPLATES?
Today, I’m teaching you to use Instagram story templates (in just 3 easy steps!) They will catch the eyes of your audience and help them get to know you better. Simply follow these easy steps!
STEP 1 – SAVE TO YOUR CAMERA ROLL
Grab your free templates here and save them all to the camera roll on your phone.
STEP 2 – ADD TO YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY
Next, go to your Instagram profile and click on your profile photo. This will allow you to add to your Instagram stories. Swipe up and choose the template from your camera roll.
STEP 3 – FILL THEM IN, TAG ME, & SOME FRIENDS!
From there, you can fill in your answers or add in a poll, question, or text. Tag me @jes.lyn and some of your friends so they can join in on the fun! If your friends take a screenshot please have them tag me so I can see. Push share and have fun!
FREE INSTAGRAM STORY TEMPLATES
If you’d like to get started right away, grab your free Instagram story templates here!
If you’d like to try making your own, you can make them using PicMonkey!
I hope you can use these templates to spice up your Instagram stories! If you forgot to get the December templates, you can get them here!
- ‘Challenge Accepted’ on Instagram: Why Women are Posting Black-and-White Selfies
- 150+ Best Instagram Hashtags for Every Niche (2020)
- How to Use PicMonkey Like a Pro! (Tutorial)
- Best Cute Aesthetic Wallpapers – Free Download
- Instagram Picture Ideas: 6 Ideas For When You Don’t Know What To Post!
- Vogue Cover Template for TikTok (Customize in Seconds!)
- 160 Names for Colors to Inspire Your Next Project (With Hex Codes!)
- Facebook Cover Photo Size & More: Your Ultimate Sizing Guide