Have you tried whipped coffee (also known as dalgona coffee) yet?! If you haven’t heard of it, it’s the coffee that’s going viral thanks to this tik tok video! It’s made by mixing instant coffee, sugar (or sugar free granulated sweetener), and water and then spooning the mixture over milk – like coffee with froth but the opposite!
It seems like everyone is making it and I can absolutely see why. It looks amazingly delicious! So if you’re wondering how to make whipped coffee, you’re in luck. It’s super easy!
Here’s the step by step on how to make this super easy and delicious viral recipe with instant coffee!
- Vogue Cover Template for TikTok (Customize in Seconds!)
- How to Eat More Vegetables Without Eating Salad
- Vacation Spots in Florida: 7 Cool Places You’ve Probably Never Heard of
- Beach Outfits For Women: How to Style The Perfect Outfit
- Vogue Challenge: How to Make a Custom Vogue Cover
- 20+ 4th of July Party Ideas Your Family & Friends Will Love!
Mix together two tablespoons of instant coffee with two tablespoons of sugar (or sugar free granulated sweetener), and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
Pour milk of choice into a glass halfway, spoon your creamy coffee mixture on the top, and enjoy!
This recipe has gone viral super quickly because it’s so easy and delicious! The hashtag whipped coffee already has 40.7K posts on Instagram!
Whipped coffee is the perfect recipe to try while you’re stuck at home for quarantine. What do you think? Will you try it?!
Pin this for later ↙