Have you tried whipped coffee (also known as dalgona coffee) yet?! If you haven’t heard of it, it’s the coffee that’s going viral thanks to this tik tok video! It’s made by mixing instant coffee, sugar (or sugar free granulated sweetener), and water and then spooning the mixture over milk – like coffee with froth but the opposite!
It seems like everyone is making it and I can absolutely see why. It looks amazingly delicious! So if you’re wondering how to make whipped coffee, you’re in luck. It’s super easy!
Here’s the step by step on how to make this super easy and delicious viral recipe with instant coffee!
- The Truth About Network Marketing: 8 Reasons you SHOULD Join an MLM
- Little Oilers Premium Starter Kit
- 30+ Travel Aesthetic Photos to Inspire Your Next Adventure
- 20+ FANTASTIC Homeschool Room Ideas to Try This Fall
- The Epic Guide to Essential Oils: Everything You Need to Know
- 7 Fall Decor Trends For 2020 You Should Definitely Try
Mix together two tablespoons of instant coffee with two tablespoons of sugar (or sugar free granulated sweetener), and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
Pour milk of choice into a glass halfway, spoon your creamy coffee mixture on the top, and enjoy!
This recipe has gone viral super quickly because it’s so easy and delicious! The hashtag whipped coffee already has 40.7K posts on Instagram!
Whipped coffee is the perfect recipe to try while you’re stuck at home for quarantine. What do you think? Will you try it?!
Pin this for later ↙