This post may contain links from our partners. Read how we make money for more info.
It seems like everyone is baking banana bread right now. Being quarantined leaves more time for baking and learning other new hobbies. So today I’m sharing my favorite simple flourless banana bread recipe with you!
My family goes through so many bananas and every once in awhile I realize we have a bunch that has gone brown. These are perfect for banana bread. We don’t eat very much wheat in our family so my go-to for flourless banana bread is oats.
I’ve been making the same banana bread recipe that I adapted from this recipe for years! It turns out perfect every time!
It’s healthy, delicious, and also very easy! I call it blender banana bread because you can just throw all the ingredients in the blender, blend them up, and pour the batter into your prepared baking pans. It doesn’t get much easier than that! I love having healthy snacks on hand for my family.
Are you ready to get baking? All you need is bananas, oats, eggs, coconut sugar, and baking soda. Here’s the full recipe!
Simple Flourless Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (can also use honey or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease your bread pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into a prepared bread pan. *Optional: Slice another banana long ways and add to the top of the batter.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 35 min or until a toothpick come out clean.
- Let the bread cool completely before taking out of the pan or cutting. Store in the refrigerator in a container for up to a week.