This post may contain links from our partners. Read how we make money for more info.
As we continue to navigate the Coronavirus pandemic together the CDC is recommending wearing a mask while in public settings. I’m sure you have already noticed when you go out that everyone seems to be wearing some variation of a DIY face mask.
DIY face masks are the last resort if medical masks are not available. That being said making your own DIY face mask is actually easier than you might think. There are many places on the internet where you can buy cloth masks or you can make your own.
Here’s a list of a few cloth masks available online:
- Cotton Cloth Fashion Face Mask
- Youth Handmade Cloth Face Mask W/ Pocket For Filter
- Reusable Cloth Face Masks
If you would like to make your own homemade cloth mask here are some of the best and easiest tutorials to get you started. Click the photos to read the tutorials. Enjoy!
- 20+ Dreamy Christmas Diffuser Blends You Will Love
- Young Living Holiday Catalog 2020
- Little Oilers Premium Starter Kit
- The Epic Guide to Essential Oils: Everything You Need to Know
- 20+ Essential Oil Recipes For Fall You Have to Try!
- Essential Oils For Sunburn: DIY After Sun Spray
*For the most accurate information on COVID-19 please visit the CDC website.
FITTED FACE MASK WITH FREE PATTERN – SUSTAIN MY CRAFT HABIT
HOMEMADE CLOTH FABRIC FACE MASK – KIMSPIRED DIY
SIMPLE PLEATED FACE MASK WITH FREE PATTERN – SUSTAIN MY CRAFT HABIT
HOW TO SEW CLOTH MASKS – LITTLE HOUSE LIVING
HOW TO MAKE A MASK WITH A BANDANA – CRAFT GOSSIP
If you’re searching for more quarantine resources, here’s a few:
- 25 Educational Kids Shows to Watch While Social Distancing
- Coronavirus Tips: How to Boost Your Immune System
- How to Make Your Own DIY Hand Sanitizer
- Your Work-from-Home Outfit Based on Enneagram Type
- 10+ Hobbies You Can Learn at Home Starting Today
- 10+ Christian Podcasts That Will Change Your Life
- Homeschooling Tips and Tricks From Experienced Homeschool Moms
- FREE Adult Coloring Pages For Stress Relief – Houseplant Bookmarks
I hope you enjoyed these mask tutorials and if you did please share this with a friend who might benefit from it as well!
Pin this for later ↙