Have you heard of the Vogue challenge? It’s been blowing up on social media channels like Instagram, Tik Tok, and Pinterest.
Basically, it’s when you take your own photo and make it into a Vogue cover by adding text overlay in an editing app such as Canva, PicMonkey, or Photoshop.
Today, I’m going to show you a super simple way to make your own Vogue cover in just a few minutes so you can join the Vogue challenge on social media!
- Best Cute Aesthetic Wallpapers – Free Download
- Instagram Picture Ideas: 6 Ideas For When You Don’t Know What To Post!
- Vogue Cover Template for TikTok (Customize in Seconds!)
- 160 Names for Colors to Inspire Your Next Project (With Hex Codes!)
- Facebook Cover Photo Size & More: Your Ultimate Sizing Guide
- Instagram Post Size: How to Create Perfect Photos for Instagram
How to Make a Vogue Cover For the Vogue Challenge in Just a Few Minutes! ↙
• For this tutorial, you’ll need Canva on your phone. If you don’t have it, go to the app store and download it for free.
• Open the Canva app on your phone, search magazine cover at the top, and choose blank.
• Click the plus button at the bottom right-hand corner and then choose Image.
• Upload the photo of yourself you want to be on the cover.
• Next, move the photo around until you get the placement you want.
• Once you have your image placed, click on text. Then choose + Add some of your own text.
• Type in VOGUE and choose the color font you want. Click on font and choose GFS Didot.
• Choose the text size and make the text big enough to fit your cover.
• Then place it at the top and you’re done!
Once you’re happy with your design click the arrow at the top and download it to your phone. Then share on social using #voguecoverchallenge!
NEW!! Vogue Cover Templates
Canva just released brand new Vogue Cover Templates for TikTok and other socials that you can edit using the app or on desktop. There are a ton to choose from!
That means you can find a unique design to stand out from the crowd on TikTok and Instagram. Here’s how to get started now!
Have you tried the vogue challenge? If you use this tutorial tag me on Insta: @jes.lyn. Have fun!