This post may contain links from our partners. Read how we make money for more info.
Instagram is a great place to share photos and videos with friends and family or for your business. In the Instagram world being prepared makes a big difference in the success of your posts. That’s why choosing the right Instagram post size ratio ahead of time is so important!
Today, I’m sharing a quick guide to Instagram size ratio that will give you everything you need to know to create perfect photos and videos for Instagram every time! Plus with Tailwind for Instagram, you can easily crop to the best size, search hashtags, auto-post, and much more!
- 50+ Photography Hashtags to Grow Your Instagram & Tiktok (2021)
- 50+ Epic Hashtags for Instagram #Likes (2021)
- 50+ Wonderful November Hashtags for #November (2021)
- 25+ Best Fall Color Palettes & Color Schemes (2021)
- 50+ Trending October Hashtags for #October (2021)
- How to Make Money on Instagram – 5 Simple Methods
Square Photo or Video
- Ratio – 1:1
- Size – 1080 x 1080px
Landscape Photo or Video
- Ratio – 1.91:1
- Size – 1080 x 608px
Portrait Photo or Video
- Ratio – 4:5
- Size – 1080 x 1350px
Instagram Story Size
- Ratio – 9:16
- Size – 1080 x 1920px
IGTV Cover Photo
- Ratio – 1:1.55
- 420 x 654px
Your Instagram Assistant
Have you ever wished you had an Instagram assistant? Me too!… & now with Tailwind for Instagram you can! Instagram can take up so much of your time from planning your feed to choosing hashtags and posting but it doesn’t have to…
Tailwind for Instagram just completely revamped its Instagram dashboard so it can serve as your new Instagram smart assistant. No more wasting time researching hashtags and planning. Your feed will be shining brighter than ever before!
Tailwind for Instagram helps you:
- Visually plan your feed with a drag and drop grid planner
- Stay consistent with built-in content plans and post inspiration
- Confidently optimize each post to stand out with SmartSchedule & Hashtag Finder
- Drive More Traffic 24/7 with an Auto-Updating Bio Link
- Schedule on-the-go with revamped mobile apps
Try Tailwind Free Trial
If you’re looking to stay organized and build more consistency on Instagram you should definitely give Tailwind for Instagram a try! When you pay annually it will only cost you $9.99 per month ( $119 per year.) If you want to pay on a monthly basis, it will cost $15 per month.
It’s totally worth it for all the amazing features you’ll have access to like knowing when to post, which hashtags to use, and auto-posting.
If you’d like to try it out today, you can get a FREE TRIAL for Tailwind through this link. You won’t even have to enter your credit card information so there’s no risk! I know if you try it out today you’re going to love it!