This post may contain links from our partners. Read how we make money for more info.
More than a year into the global pandemic we all know what a face mask is and even though it’s been a huge topic of debate they are now a part of daily life for many.
It seems like face masks now come in every shape, size, color, and style! The possibilities are endless especially if you decide to make your own DIY face mask.
You can easily make your own cloth mask if you would rather make your own instead of buying one. This will save you money and allow you to customize your mask to fit your needs and personal style!
Making your own DIY face mask is actually easier than you might think. There are many places on the internet where you can buy cloth masks or you can make your own.
Here’s a list of a few cloth masks available online:
- Cotton Cloth Fashion Face Mask
- Youth Handmade Cloth Face Mask W/ Pocket For Filter
- Reusable Cloth Face Masks
If you would like to make your own homemade cloth mask here are some of the best and easiest tutorials to get you started. Click the photos to read the tutorials. Enjoy!
- How to Make a DIY Face Mask – Easy Tutorials You Should Definitely Try
- 7 Habits of Happy People (#4 Will Shock You!)
- How to Lose Belly Fat Fast – 6 Easy Steps
- 20+ Dreamy Christmas Diffuser Blends You Will Love
- Young Living Holiday Catalog 2020
- Little Oilers Premium Starter Kit
*For the most accurate information on COVID-19 please visit the CDC website.
FITTED FACE MASK WITH FREE PATTERN – SUSTAIN MY CRAFT HABIT
This mask has a fitted style and elastic around the ears for added comfort. Click the photo below for the full tutorial.
HOMEMADE CLOTH FABRIC FACE MASK – KIMSPIRED DIY
This mask features a pleated style and also elastic around the ears for added comfort. Click the photo below for the full tutorial.
SIMPLE PLEATED FACE MASK WITH FREE PATTERN – SUSTAIN MY CRAFT HABIT
This mask also has a pleated style with more coverage and elastic around the ears for added comfort. Click the photo below for the full tutorial.
HOW TO SEW CLOTH MASKS – LITTLE HOUSE LIVING
This mask has simple pleated style and also has elastic around the ears for added comfort. Click the photo below for the full tutorial.
HOW TO MAKE A MASK WITH A BANDANA – CRAFT GOSSIP
This mask has a simple and easy design and is made sing a bandana. Click the photo below for the full tutorial.
If you’re searching for more quarantine resources, here’s a few:
- 25 Educational Kids Shows to Watch While Social Distancing
- Coronavirus Tips: How to Boost Your Immune System
- How to Make Your Own DIY Hand Sanitizer
- Your Work-from-Home Outfit Based on Enneagram Type
- 10+ Hobbies You Can Learn at Home Starting Today
- 10+ Christian Podcasts That Will Change Your Life
- Homeschooling Tips and Tricks From Experienced Homeschool Moms
- FREE Adult Coloring Pages For Stress Relief – Houseplant Bookmarks
I hope you enjoyed these mask tutorials and if you did please share this with a friend who might benefit from it as well!