Fall is a beautiful time to celebrate the change of seasons with family and friends. As you welcome the change in weather, use these essential oil recipes for Fall to make your home explode with warm and cozy vibes!
Disclaimer: I am an independent distributor of Young Living. This information is for educational purposes only. I am not a doctor, all opinions are my own. This information is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. I cannot promise you any certain results. Read full disclaimer here.
Don’t have oils yet? Grab your starter kit here!
FALL HOSTING TIPS
- Are you cleaning up first? Grab Thieves Household cleaner and go to town on the surfaces! It is safe, effective, and cost-friendly!
- Swap toxic hand soaps (you can find out how toxic your hand soap is by searching on the EWG) with foaming Thieves hand soap! Are you into DIY? You can make your own with your favorite oils + unscented Castile soap!
- Start those diffusers with your favorite Fall blends! You can find the best Fall blends below.
- Party favors are always a hit! Sugar scrubs an easy go-to!
Essential Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 6 drops Orange and 2 drops Cinnamon Bark or your favorite blend
- Mix and place into jars!
FALL DIFFUSER BLENDS
I love Fall scents so much that I would use them all year! However, now it’s finally the time to let them shine! Here are some of the best essential oil recipes for Fall diffusing!
Get started with Young Living essential oils today to grab the best oils for these blends!
eucalyptus + rosemary + balsam fir
ylang ylang + vetiver + cinnamon bark
northern lights black spruce + stress away
clove + orange + cedarwood
thieves + lemon + rc
bergamot + orange + cedarwood
clove + nutmeg + cinnamon bark
stress away + cinnamon bark
orange + ginger + cinnamon bark
cardamom + clove + ginger
lemon + orange + balsam fir
On The Trail
cypress + orange + balsam fir
thieves + idaho blue spruce
PUMPKIN RECIPES FOR FALL & MORE!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. sugar (or agave)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 drop cinnamon bark
- 1 drop nutmeg
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- whipped cream
Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Do not boil! Once hot, remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla, essential oils, and the coffee. Enjoy!
- 3 cups of Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 4 cups of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 1 1/2 t baking soda
- 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil (or substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon)
- 1 drop of Nutmeg Vitality essential oil (or substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground nutmeg)
- 1 drop of Clove Vitality essential oil (or substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cloves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Flour and grease 3 medium bread loaf pans.
- Mix together pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs in a very large bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, salt, and spices. Stir until well blended.
- Divide batter between pans evenly.
- Bake for 45 – 60 minutes.
Toasted Pumpkin Chapstick
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pellets
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa butter, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted pumpkin seed oil
- 1 drop clove essential oil
- 2 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 1 drop nutmeg essential oil
- 6 chapstick tubes
Heat coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, and pumpkin seed oil over the stovetop on low-medium heat until melted. Once melted, remove from heat and add the pumpkin seed oil and essential oils.
Stir well and pour into chapstick tubes and allow them to cool and harden!
Fresh Apple Cider
In a dutch oven over low-medium heat, add fresh apple cider, sliced oranges, sliced apples, 2-3 drops of Orange Vitality, and 1-2 drops of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
Heat until warm & enjoy!!!
WELLNESS RECIPES & MORE
Make a 10ML roller of 12 drops of Frankincense, 12 drops of Thieves, and 12 drops of Lemon. Top the rest of the way with a carrier oil and roll on your spine daily.
THIEVES WELLNESS TEA
Boil water and pour it into a mug. Before it cools, add a spoonful of quality honey.
Let cool down enough to drink. Once it has cooled enough to drink, add 1 drop each of Thieves Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and Copaiba Vitality (They all come in your starter kit!). Drink up!
Grab a 10ML roller bottle, add 10 drops each of Lavender, Orange, and Cedarwood, top with a carrier oil and have a great night!
Grab a 4oz spray bottle and fill it with a pinch of Himalayan pink salt, 20 drops Lavender + 20 drops Gentle Baby, 1 ounce of unscented witch hazel, and 3 ounces of water. Gently shake and spritz linens!
I hope you enjoyed these essential oil recipes for Fall! Which ones will you make?! Comment your favorite recipes below!
Don’t have oils yet? Grab your starter kit here!
Was this article helpful? Pin it to Pinterest! ↙