Healthy Valentine’s Day Treats
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and the store shelves are already stocked with thousands of sugar-packed treats. You may be thinking… where are all the healthy Valentine’s Day treats?! Well, I have you covered!
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on the purchase at no additional cost to you.
I found the best healthy Valentine’s Day treats and I’m sharing them with you! No need to search around your local store, they’re all on Amazon, which means you can get them in 2 days with Amazon Prime!
1. Organic Valentine Heart Gummy Fruits and Sour Beans
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial food dyes
- USDA Organic
- Nut Free
These Valentine snack packs are perfect for your sweetheart. They are valentine and classroom exchange ready. They’re allergy-friendly and safe for the classroom!
2. BEAR – Real Fruit Yoyos – Strawberry
If you want a sugar -free treat, these real fruit yoyos are perfect! They are one of the only fruit snacks made from 100% real fruit and vegetables, never from concentrates!
3. GoGo squeeZ Applesauce on the Go with You’re Awesomesauce Valentine Tags
- 100% real fruit
- kosher certified
- no added colors, flavors, or high fructose corn syrup
4. No Whey Foods – Valentine’s Day Lollipop Collection
The Valentine’s Day Lollipop Collection is a perfect allergy-friendly & vegan healthy Valentine’s Day treat! Features two double heart lollipops and one “I Love You” lollipop so you can give them as a gift or save them for yourself! 😉
5. YumEarth Organic Valentine Exchange Pop Box
These adorable organic pops are individually wrapped and ready for valentine classroom exchange. They are allergy-friendly and made with organic ingredients!
6. Organic Chewy Candies – Lovely Co.
These chewy candies are a better-for-you candy that is vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, certified kosher and will never contain any high fructose corn syrup, soy or artificial ingredients! A perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the junk.
7. Nib Mor Organic Dark Chocolate Snacking Bites with 72% Cacao – Tart Cherries
If you know a chocolate lover, these dark chocolates will make the perfect gift for them! They are made from 72% cacao chocolate that is sweet, smooth and creamy with cherries and cacao nibs. So yummy!
8. That’s it Fruit Bars Snack Gift Box
These healthy fruit bars are a perfect give to anyone with a healthy and active lifestyle for a Valentine’s Day gift! They’re packed with high fiber, no preservatives, and no added sugars.
9. Yumearth Gummy Fruit Snack Packs Valentines
These organic gummies are perfect for a classroom exchange. Each snack pack becomes an instant valentine!
10. Black Forest Organic Gummy Hearts
These gummy hearts are great for class valentine exchanges or giving to friends. They are from the makers of America’s best tasting gummy bear! They are perfect for parties, offices, or just snacking.
11. GoMacro MacroBar Organic Vegan Snack Bars Cherries + Berries
These plant-based bars are a delicious treat for a valentine. They are packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, iron and fiber!
12. Lake Champlain Organic Solid Dark Chocolate Heart Shaped Candy Valentine Gift Bag
These organic dark chocolate heart-shaped candies are individually wrapped in red foil making them perfect for Valentine’s day!
I hope you enjoyed this list of healthy Valentine’s Day treats. Grab some for your loved ones so you can celebrate without eating all the unnecessary junk! Happy Valentine’s Day!
You might also like:
- Young Living Black Friday 2021 is LIVE NOW!
- Young Living Holiday Catalog 2021
- Quiz: What Shade Of Lipstick Suits Your Personality?
- Quiz: How Healthy Are You Really?
- 10 Healthy and Quick Snacks To Make in Minutes
- 9 Habits To Stay Slim & Maintain a Healthy Weight