Have you tried whipped coffee (also known as dalgona coffee) yet?! If you haven’t heard of it, it’s the coffee that’s going viral thanks to this tik tok video! It’s made by mixing instant coffee, sugar (or sugar free granulated sweetener), and water and then spooning the mixture over milk – like coffee with froth but the opposite!
It seems like everyone is making it and I can absolutely see why. It looks amazingly delicious! So if you’re wondering how to make whipped coffee, you’re in luck. It’s super easy!
Here’s the step by step on how to make this super easy and delicious viral recipe with instant coffee!
- 9 DIY Essential Oil Diffuser Pads You Have to Try!
- 13 Home Remedies for Jaw Pain Everyone Should Know
- Is Beef Tallow Healthy? (Everything You Need to Know)
- The Best Whipped Tallow Balm Recipe for Glowing Skin
- 19 Healthy Snacks To Pair With Coffee You Have To Try!
- 7 Chiropractic Exercises For Back Pain To Try At Home
Mix together two tablespoons of instant coffee with two tablespoons of sugar (or sugar free granulated sweetener), and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
Pour milk of choice into a glass halfway, spoon your creamy coffee mixture on the top, and enjoy!
This recipe has gone viral super quickly because it’s so easy and delicious! The hashtag whipped coffee already has 40.7K posts on Instagram!
Whipped coffee is the perfect recipe to try while you’re stuck at home for quarantine. What do you think? Will you try it?!
Pin this for later ↙