Did you know you can make your own hand sanitizer? In order to stop the spread of germs the most important recommendation is that we should all be sanitizing our hands by washing them with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand sanitizers. (or with your own DIY hand sanitizer.)
Here’s a quick and easy DIY hand sanitizer recipe that you can make to keep your hands clean and body healthy!
- 120 Grams of Protein a Day Meal Plan for Optimal Health
- Pima Cotton vs Organic Cotton: Which One Should You Choose?
- How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet: 11 Home Remedies
- 15 Sourwood Honey Health Benefits: Unveiling Sweet Nutritional Secrets
- Father’s Day Delight: Win a Cervical Pillow for Comfort & Support!
For this quick and easy DIY hand sanitizer recipe you’ll need isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent), aloe vera gel, and essential oils. You’ll also need a glass bowl or measuring glass, a spoon, a whisk, and a storage container such as a silicone squeezable container.
How to Make Hand Sanitizer
- 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent)
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 10 drops of essential oil, such as lemon oil or lavender oil
- Pour all ingredients into a glass bowl or measuring glass.
- With a spoon, mix and whisk until the mixture turns into a gel.
- Pour the ingredients into a glass jar or silicone squeeze bottle for use.
- To Use: Spray into hands and rub thoroughly for 30-60 seconds.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you did please share it. 🙂