Did you know you can make your own hand sanitizer? In order to stop the spread of germs the most important recommendation is that we should all be sanitizing our hands by washing them with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand sanitizers. (or with your own DIY hand sanitizer.)
Here’s a quick and easy DIY hand sanitizer recipe that you can make to keep your hands clean and body healthy!
- Zamat Pillow Review: Everything You Need to Know
- 11 Best At Home Workouts for Moms That You’ll Actually Enjoy
- 7 Surprising Sugar and Coconut Oil Scrub Benefits (DIY!)
- 7 Effective Homeopathic Remedies for Postnasal Drip
- 7 Simple and Effective Home Remedies for Waxing Eyebrows
For this quick and easy DIY hand sanitizer recipe you’ll need isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent), aloe vera gel, and essential oils. You’ll also need a glass bowl or measuring glass, a spoon, a whisk, and a storage container such as a silicone squeezable container.
How to Make Hand Sanitizer
- 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent)
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 10 drops of essential oil, such as lemon oil or lavender oil
- Pour all ingredients into a glass bowl or measuring glass.
- With a spoon, mix and whisk until the mixture turns into a gel.
- Pour the ingredients into a glass jar or silicone squeeze bottle for use.
- To Use: Spray into hands and rub thoroughly for 30-60 seconds.
If you’d like to buy hand sanitizers here’s where you can still find some! You can read about tips to boost your immune system here.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you did please share it. 🙂