A few years ago I decided to get rid of all of my nail polish. I know, *gasp*! I still wanted to keep my nails looking fresh so I decided to try natural nail polish.
If you’re like me and you’d rather skip the chemicals and toxins that come along with traditional nail polish then I have the perfect list of natural nail polish colors for you for spring!
Just because you don’t want to go to the salon and get a traditional mani/pedi doesn’t mean you have to be behind the trends.
There are so many choices for quality natural nail polish colors these days. So here are the trends for spring you need to know about and where you can find them!
You might also like:
- 120 Grams of Protein a Day Meal Plan for Optimal Health
- Pima Cotton vs Organic Cotton: Which One Should You Choose?
- 15 Top Herbal Teas for Period Pain: Natural Relief
- How to Get Rid of Crow’s Feet: 11 Home Remedies
- 9 Top Herbal Teas for Sinus Infection: Natural Remedies
1. Mint + Sage Green
2. Cream + Beige
Balanced Beige Sheer Tone
Ella + Mila
3. Sky Blue
7. Bright Red
Peaceful Pink Coral
9. Fuschia Pink
10. Bubblegum Pink
Ella + Mila
With all these gorgeous natural nail polish colors, are you as ready as me to paint your nails for Spring?! Which color is your favorite?